Friday, April 8, 2011

Kindergarten

I just registered my boy for school.

my little boy will be 4 this summer.
He will go to school for the first time in his life, in September.
He will only go 3 days a week, because i don't want to send him all 5.
He will start his scholastic career and stay with it until i let him leave; after he gets his Masters.
(just kidding to anyone who believed that.  he will finish high school Lord willing and can decide what he's doing with his life: college, univ. or the work world)
His sister will miss him terribly each day he goes.
I will miss him terribly each day he goes.
we will both get over it quite quickly.
He will be meeting new friends.
He will like his teacher - i hope.
He will learn how to do many new things and improve on his present skills.
He will enjoy recess.
he will ride a school bus each day.

my little boy is growing up.

I don't know if I want that to happen.

1 comment:

  1. the first one is always the hardest! But then you get all that precious one-on-one time with the second! Seems like yesterday when I had to let you & Tim go! Yes...adjustment comes quite quickly for everyone - mother, child, sibling. God is good and there are great things in store for you all! You are so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete