Wednesday, November 3, 2010

JONES

Alright, I love Jones Soda.

I don't buy it very much - in fact I purchase it only on a rare occassion.

Last night was that rare occassion - and i actually purchased a 12pack - 4 flavors..

I LOVE the Orange and Cream Soda. so yummy!
(that's the extent of my description today - sorry.)

I love the pictures on the bottles and one day I will actually send in a photo and see if they like it enough to put it on a bottle. that'd sure be pretty sweet, in my mind at least.

last night as I opened my bottle of Green Apple Soda I checked out the photo of a tiny guy pushing at the front bumper of a massive truck and anticipated my quote/fortune on the inside of the bottle cap. - - I know it's not a fortune but I like to think of them as that - 
i am also a huge fortune cookie fan too - also purchased seldomly.

in fact i just read the small...ok, tiny, print on the inside of the cap. 
It says they swiped these quotes from fortune cookies.


anyway, i read my 'fortune'.

"Next Week, you should unveil your idea. Be ready to act."

What idea?????

I didn't know that I had a sweet idea in my brain that I was even preparing to unveil. 
I wish I knew what it was. 
I sure hope that i'm ready to unveil it when the time comes. 
and by ready I actually mean that I even know what my idea is.

I'll be ready to act, if I know what idea i have.

I have a feeling that I may have a stressful week if I dwell on this fortune...sigh...



maybe i will just have to sit back, relax, and have another soda.

2 comments:

  1. Your mind is like a pop bottle. Shake it up and that idea will explode!

    ReplyDelete