Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Outdoor Fresh

Today i hung a load of laundry on the line.
the first one of the season.

i love hanging laundry.
i love taking the time to hang it all up,
to enjoy being outside for that time.
sometimes i get to do it with no one out there.
time to myself.
peace.
other times i watch the kids play and laugh....
and fight...sigh.
sometimes the boy likes to sit with me and hand me the clothes pins.

my favorite time is truly the alone time.

i love knowing the clothes will swing in the breeze
warm in the sun
smell like the outdoors.
i look forward to this day all winter long.
everytime i load or empty the dryer.

sure, clothes in the dryer seem softer...
have less lint...
but dryer dry and line dry just don't compare.

this is actually from last summer but you get the point.
**i had thought about taking a picture of my clothes hanging up, but didn't in the end.**

No comments:

Post a Comment