Monday, March 5, 2012

The Girl

My beautiful little girl turns 3 in just under 2 weeks.

She is my baby.

She is my 'Kota-girl

She is my "friend"

She is my 'little miss attitude'

She is my snot nosed little brat

She is my truck lovin', steamroller wanting, mud eating, pretty in pink, princess.

She is a pony some days.

She is a puppy some days

She is my clean freak...yet eats her snot, mud, dirt, crayons....

She is my 'fluent in Dora/Diego spanish' kid

She is my 'bop her head to the music', dancer

She has fear, yet no fear

She has a best friend: the boy.
Lamby is a close second though
She admires and adores her big brother... so much she annoys him often.

She loves her papa and her grandpa

She is Grandma/Gramma's girl

She will forever be daddy's little girl.

image_1 by elikota

i have a daughter, and i am so thankful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment