Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just a Spoonful of Sugar...

I got an early Christmas gift from my parents.
i know it's after Christmas right now but I got it the weekend before.
My dad figured it would help us as we decided when we were heading to Toronto to visit them over these holidays.

I love Mary Poppins.



I love theatre & musicals.

my dad got me 2 ticket to go see Mary Poppins the Musical in Toronto.

I think i said thank you.
i do know that i suddenly couldn't stop talking.
When i get excited i begin to babble - and babble i did.

i have introduced the movie to my kids and they like most of it.
(the girl doesn't like the 'pirates' that shoot their cannons at the 'guys dancing up on the white house')

i am looking forward to going.. to experience this musical.
i'll tell you about it after.

No comments:

Post a Comment