Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4

Four years ago.
6:05pm
Aug 1
I met the most adorable baby boy.

the boy is now 4.
wow.
he still makes my heart melt.
he still makes me laugh.
he still makes me cry.
he still holds my hand.
he still gives the best hugs (right around my neck).
he still loves his Bear.
he still loves morning hugs.
he still loves to sing and dance.
he still loves to cuddle.
he still loves to imagine.

he asked me the other day
"mommy, when I get as big as daddy can i be a worker man"

my boy, you can be anything you set your mind to.
and if worker man is what you want to be - awesome!

happy birthday to my little worker man in training...
or are you a fireman in training today?


cupcakes for the family bday party on sat.

requested: fire truck cake

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MY BOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment