Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quality time with my valentine.

Happy valentines day.

Yes, Valentines Day was 2 days ago, but aren't we supposed to show love to eachother EVERY day??

anyway,
what did I do with my Valentine to celebrate on that day?
I made heart shaped meatloaf.  hahahahaha!!!!
seriously, and I truly L'dOL as I formed it and started it baking, and again when I took it out of the oven and showed it to Dan. 

but on the Sunday, the 13th, was when Dan and I did somthing special.
the kids went to their grandparents' house for the afternoon and Dan and I came home, ate lunch, got our snowpants, boots, coats, mittens, toques (stocking caps - for my american followers) on and outside we went.

we worked hard for 2 hours.
Finally...there it was.  
something I had always wanted to make.
when the kids came home the boy LOVEd it. 

Our igloo.

1 comment:

  1. wish we had grandparents close enough to actually celebrate valentines or anniversary or something! Looks like you had fun.- Kris

    ReplyDelete