Friday, February 11, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Hello Faithful followers!

i greatly apologize for my lack of mad writing skills over the past....
however long it has been since I last posted.
you are the faithful few.  
and I am thankful for you. 
(although how faithful you are is still to be decided- Tim, when did you last read my blog??)

because of that I am going to - 
not promise, as I don't want to disappoint you by breaking my promise - 
guarantee to you that I will attempt to maybe try to write more often. 

so, why have i not been here?

life. 

I know, it is crazy to think that life could get in the way of my computer time, and especially my blogging and social networking.  
for I know how important those things are to the daily grind of living.  
but I am sorry, I had other things to do.

playing in the snow
spending time with the kids
baking
cleaning (the not so fun aspect of life)
yes, watching Dragon's Den
eating
sleeping
being sick

those are a few of the things I did instead of sitting in front of the computer.

Dan's home.  
Gotta run.

I'll be back sooner than later...I think....



1 comment:

  1. This is Tim...I'm reading this under my secret identity so I can't be tracked. I admit I haven't read anything in 2011...here or else where. But, I plan on catching up soon :)

    C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete