Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

I hope all my Canadian friends and family had a great Thanksgiving weekend..and I hope all my American friends and family had a great Columbus Day.

Our weekend was really good.  beautiful weather and surrounded by family.
  • 2 turkey dinners.  MMMMMMMM I love turkey dinners!
  • more work done on the house!
  • a hike up our back hill and on a beautiful trail we'd never been before.
  • went to church and were reminded to be thankful for all God has blessed us with.
  • played a game & ate candy.
  • watched my kids play with and enjoy being with their 4 grandparents and their amazing great grandma.
a weekend to be thankful for.


2 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving felix!! sounds like you had a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx WallASS, it was good - hope your was too!

    ReplyDelete