Wednesday, August 1, 2012

5 years old

5 years ago.
pain.  
breathing.
walking.
crying.
ice chips.
i loved the ice chips.
back labor.
ouch.
6:05pm
one beautiful baby boy.
my first born.
my Elijah.
today he turns 5.
my blond haired.
big blue eyed boy.
loves to run.
is going to be a worker man like daddy and grandpa.
loves the busyness of the city.
loves to hike.
to canoe.
loves to read.
to draw.
to learn.
yesterday told me he was going to do gymnastics in the olympics.
is a great big brother to his little sister.

my boy is growing up.
i love him so much.
words can't express how much i love this kid.
but i tried.

his friends at his birthday party: space/alien theme.

pin the eyes on the alien game.


Happy Birthday Elijah.
mommy loves you.
i am so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment