Wednesday, October 19, 2011

just doing some thinking today.

4 years ago I had a baby boy.
we did almost everything together.
today he is in Junior Kindergarten.
he is dressed as a soccer player.

2.5 years ago I had a baby girl
she did almost everything with me and my boy.
today she is making a tower beside me.
There is a cow standing on the tower.

don't wish the days and years of playing and learning to be gone.
cherish the children in your life.
love the children in your life.
hug and kiss the children in your life.

or they will grow up before you realize it.
they go from learning to walk on the living room floor
to walking right out your door
and into their own grown up lives

and you will wish you could have those days and years back.

(the cow is now off the tower and she has made a duplo motorboat)

1 comment:

  1. I am already at that stage...my babies grew up.Enjoy all those moments...Time really does fly by.

    ReplyDelete