Monday, July 18, 2011

King Arthur's Castle

I love to create.
I love to allow my artistic side to shine.
I love to see something I have made, or been a part of, come together and truly turn out amazing.

this past weekend I was asked to come to camp and help paint the castle for the upcoming theme.

King Arthur's Court.

I jumped at the chance and was there on friday to start.

i spent from 9:30 - 2:30 Friday
then again Saturday, 9:30 - around 2ish.
painting.
creating.
loving.
happy.

then I came home, picked up dan and the kids.
we went back to camp and dan helped put the castle walls up.

there is a joy in my heart when I see it all come together.

we finished up some of the building and painting.

Around 7:30 we left camp.
2 exhausted & hot kids
2 exhuasted & hot parents
1 joy-filled heart.



***there were sme finishing touches to be put on it sunday morning, and I hope to see them soon.***

*Special shout out to: Moose, ShamWOW, Bandit, Sunshine, Yacko, Mumz, and the guys who helped put the walls up.
Thank you for all the work you did on this project.*


No comments:

Post a Comment