Tuesday, March 1, 2011

deleted

So the other day I deleted one of my posts.
i didn't want to but needed to.

it was about my kids and their favorite things to do.  
I had titled it Nekked Kid. (only spelt properly)
i had debated the spelling, I had debated the title and finally just posted it.

i liked the entry.  
I liked the photos I chose of my kids. 
it made me laugh reading it - especially as one was clotheless running around at the same time I wrote it.

why did I delete it?

i was checking out my stats - seeing who stopped by the blog to visit, when I saw under the search stat that someone had found my blog when they searched N_k_d Kid.
i wanted to vomit. 

if someone is searching that on google I don't want my kids, my stories, to be a result of that search. 

I know I should never have titled it that.
I debated it for a reason, and should have listened to my inner battle.

so that's that.
all I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment