Monday, August 9, 2010

PInk Eye

I Hate Pink Eye.  That's right I said Pink Eye.  this is the first time in my life that i have it, hopefully the last.  I can't do drops, I get nauseous when I have to touch my eye or look deeply into it.  or someone else's for that matter. 
my son, my husband and I have all experienced it over the last week.  sometimes i just want to scream!!!
crusty eyes wake me up in the night, and painful, red - not pink - eyes greet me in the morning when I look in the mirror. 
Oh well, one day this too will pass.  Thankfully Dan and the boy have moved on already.. hopfully the girl doesn't get it now.  lt'll be done with it once and for all. 

I know there are more important things in life to think about, to write about.. or i guess it's 'type' about.  but currently as I sit here, creating this blog, i am resisting the desire to rub, scratch, rip out my eye, so for the moment this is the deep thought for me. 

Other blogs will be about more important aspects of life such as God, my family, my dreams.... but for now, today it's all about the Pink Eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment